Friday, 10 August 2012

Well, Hello there!





Well, Hello there!

If I'm being completely honest, I wasn't really sure where to start with this blog! I've come across so many interesting, thought provoking and amusing ones that I decided I would begin my own. 
In person I'm quite shy, painfully shy sometimes, so figured that a blog would be the perfect way to communicate with the big, wide world....I'm going to use this to talk about anything and everything. Work I've done, things I hear, sights I see, thoughts, ideas and just general rambling and waffling. Forgive me if I speak rubbish, I'm new to this thing and hope that it might give you pleasure reading about things (because lets be honest, we're all a little nosey)

So first things first we might as well have a 'Blogging Blind Date' style introduction; I'm Sarah, or Wheelie/Wheels/Turtle to my nearest and dearest! I am a non-identical twin, born along with my sister Charlie in August 1992. ( Check her twitter out here: https://twitter.com/charliewh92 ) I am currently in my last year of study at a university in Hertfordshire, so am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am growing up!  Having said that, I am a sucker for cups of Hot Chocolate, My beloved Panda hat, Trips to the Seaside and believe that 'A hug a day keeps the doctor away', although apples are good too.

So there we go, this is me! I hope that you aren't completely bored already, I look forward to sharing things with you! 
Please don't hesitate to say 'Hello!', and thank you for taking the time to read this!
Much love, Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Your lipstick is gorgeous! x

    Currently hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog for a pair of galaxy print leggings if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :) this was such a lovely introduction. i really like the lipstick your wearing on your photograph. it's lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging world! i found it hard at the beginning but am just loving it now!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete