Thursday, 4 July 2013

Sand, Sea and Sails










Growing up I have been incredibly fortunate when it comes to visiting the beach. North Norfolk has been a second home to me and my sister over the last twenty years, and it was to our mum before we even arrived on this planet. After living away from home for the past three years, I went back to the beach with my sister last week, and it was lovely! We packed our sleeping bags and flip-flops and went off to our holiday home by the sea.
We were quite lucky with the weather, so I thought I'd share some snaps with you!
I have grown up on this beach, from building sandcastles, learning to swim, eating fish and chips and more sunset walks than I can remember. Its not just sandy toes that you leave the beach with, it's a whole bunch of new memories, and this place will always have a spot in my heart.

I'd love to know if you have a place like this too.....
xx


3 comments:

  1. i really do wish...
    i love the beach so much but i rarely get to go (hopefully i'll make it to one this weekend!)
    stunning photographs by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lara, you have some lovely posts on your blog too! (I liked the Cambridge one as I'm from near there). With this hot weather you'd be mad not to take a trip to the beach, although sunbathing in the garden is also good! xx

      Delete
    2. i got to go! i'm writing a post about it today :) xx

      Delete