Tuesday, 27 August 2013

The Liebster Award...!


"The Liebster Award is for blogs and bloggers with under 200 followers and the rules of the award are that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate other bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer! It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some new blogs they want to follow. So let's all get to know each other guys!!!!!"


I have been nominated for this award by the lovely Lara - who has a lovely blog which can be found here! So please go and take a look!

Instead of writing the 11 facts I'm going to link you to my recently posted 50 facts about me , that way you guys can find out all sorts!

So now on to the 11 questions that Lara asked me:


1- What is your dream job/career?

Well, for as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a primary school teacher.


2- Favourite movie?

Oh goodness I don't think I can pick just one: The Shawshank Redemption, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Roman Holiday and The Philadelphia Story.


3- If you were given £10,000, what would you spend it on?

I have always wanted to visit New York, so it would go towards a trip to the Big Apple!


4- Make-up or Clothes?

Am I allowed both....pleaaaase?


5- Who is the one, most important person in my life?

My Parents can count as one person, because  I couldn't pick one over the other. I'd be totally lost without them.


6- What is your favourite book?

Without a doubt....Gone With The Wind...I cannot begin to describe how much I adore this novel.


7- Do you keep a diary on paper/ in a notebook?

I used to have a journal when I was younger, but I haven't kept a diary for a long time!


8- Would you like to have a family one day?

Yes, I would love to have a family of my own one day. I have this dream of living in the country somewhere, enjoying a big family christmas. I know that may sound sad, but it's just something I've always wanted.

9- Are you an organised person or not?

Haha, well I try to be, I am getting better at being organised. University, and moving away from home certainly made me more organised!


10- City or country life?

I love the buzz of the city, the lights, the people, the atmosphere...but I don't think I could live there 24/7. I'll always be a country girl at heart!


11- Vintage or modern?

I'd have to have a mix between the two, I'm too indecisive!

Now for the blogs/bloggers that I nominate in no particular order (I'm doing less than 300 Bloglovin followers):


My 11 questions are:

 1- Most cringe-worthy song you know word for word?
2- Favourite smell?
3- What makes you laugh the most?
4- If you were given the opportunity to know your future, would you?
5- Starter or pudding?
6- If you could live in any period of history, what would it be and why?
7- What is your party trick?
8- What is the final sentence of the last book you read?
9-  What is your most prized possession? 
10- If you could be best buds with a fictional character (from TV, Film, or literature) who would it be and why?
11- First Word?




Happy Blogging everyone! xx


6 comments:

  1. Thank-you for nominating me :) I really like reading these posts!
    You have a really cute blog!

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Millie, you have a lovely blog too! I'm still finding my feet in this blogging world! xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I shall find you on bloglovin right away! xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY :) your questions are better than mine ;) brilliant answers too! xx

    ReplyDelete