Thursday, 22 August 2013

Yesterday.....



Hello! I seem to enjoy reading these kind of posts, I like finding out about how different people spend their days. For me, yesterday wasn't a hugely exciting day, but it was a pleasant one! First of all, having just moved back home from university, I am going through a post-uni-room-clean stage, so I began to clear out my wardrobe (making more space for new clothes :p) I now have a neat pile of old-ish clothing, that has been washed and is ready to be placed in the hands of friend's younger sisters. This hand-me-down thing has become tradition, and I don't mind because really there is nothing wrong with the clothes I'm getting rid of (I'm just bored of them/don't wear them), and they get pick of some new clothes for free....Winner!

Now I've moved back home I've decided that I can no longer cope with my single bed, as lovely as it is.... so I am eyeing up what is called a 'small double'. This however, means that I will be needing new bedding. I picked up two gorgeous floral double duvet sets: the first is White on one side, with a Pink and Blue floral pattern...the reverse side is Pink and White polka dot!
Available here!

The second is a patchwork design of various stripes, polka dots and flowers in a range of Blue and Pink tones, whilst the reverse is a lovely Blue with small Pink flowers.... this one was reduced so I'm not sure if it is still available! Both were a total bargain from Tesco!

I finally received my results transcript in the post, I can't tell you what it means to me to see my grade written out in black and white. Even though our module grades were posted online a couple of months ago, you feel like you can't really celebrate until it's all confirmed! University wasn't a completely enjoyable time for me, and I never expected to get a 1st, so if I can do it, then you sure can too!!

The afternoon was spent outside, as it was lovely and sunny. Me and my sister just sat by the pond reading, listening to the radio and sipping a cheeky glass of wine each. Rolo went for a sunbathe too!

Hope you're all having a lovely week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment