Sunday, 15 September 2013

Mini shop...





Hey Ya'll!
So yesterday I popped to Cambridge just to pick up some more bits and bobs, nothing too exciting, but some newbies nonetheless.
I'm still trying to stockpile some good basic/staple items to build my autumn and winter wardrobe around...

Now, I don't know about you but personally I prefer autumn to summer, being pale me and hot sunny days will never get along, and I have to say I think autumn clothes are much nicer! (bring on the knitted jumpers and layers!)

My first stop was Primark where I picked up some basic black pumps for work. I decided just to grab two pairs and at £4 each they were a total bargain. They probably wont last forever, but I wouldn't expect anything from good ol'Primark to stand the test of time! (P.S If you're on the look out for some basic pumps then Primark do have loads on sale at the moment. Mine were originally £8 a pair)

Next stop was H&M where I saw this handbag. I've been after a new bag to take out and about as my other one is now used for my work things. I am lusting after a Zara bag, but for now I need to keep an eye on my pennies. I really like the shape and styling of this bag, it's not leather but is a good dupe and the studded detailing is a nice touch. Some may disagree but I think it looks worth more than £15, and a tan version is also available here!

My final purchase was this adorable blue and white polkadot jumper available here!
 The polkadot trend is one that has survived the transition from summer to autumn, and this jumper is super soft and cosy. (The only thing I would say is that if you want it to be fitted try going a size smaller than you normally would)

I'd love to hear what you guys have been buying recently!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment