Sunday, 15 September 2013

My week in pictures!



Hello there! It feels like ages since I have posted on here, so I apologise for my absence, these last few weeks have been a bit hectic and I thought I'd update you!

First of all, I have started a new job. (I might do a separate post on this/what happened after uni if anyone would be interested) I have started as a TA or Classroom Assistant back at my old primary school in the year 3/4 classes. I'm currently doing three mornings a week, from Monday-Wednesday and am loving it! It is still early days but so far so good!

This week I seem to have spent a lot of time watching 'trashy tv'. Being surrounded by 30 lively children all morning can be a bit intense, so when I get home I love nothing more than sitting on the sofa, hot chocolate in hand and relaxing. 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' is one of my favourite films and I've hunted high and low for a DVD version for ages....could I find one? No. I finally got a copy as a late birthday present from my best friend's mum and I love it!!

Another guilty pleasure which some people love, and some seem to hate is 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'. Me and my sister have been catching up with season 8 on sky+, this week they were sipping wine, watching the sun go down over Greece (Alright for some ay?!)

I feel as if I'm going through a phase of 'fresh starts and new things' at the moment, and after toying with the idea for a while I've decided to try a mid/middle-parting. For as long as I can remember I have had a side fringe, so I've had to wait for that to grow out a little before giving it a go. I'm still not 100% sure which style I prefer, or if a mid-parting even suits me but we shall see...

Yesterday me and mum popped into Cambridge for the day. I picked up a couple of bits including a new pair of black wedges. Now, I am the first to admit that me and heels do not get on. I just can't seem to cope, but I tried these on and fell in love. They are super comfy, but are only a size 4(I think I'm shrinking). Some say wedges are easier to walk in, and practice makes perfect I guess!

After a long day of shopping I enjoyed a glass of wine whilst catching up with Carrie. Who doesn't love repeats of 'Sex and The City'?!

I hope you've all had a lovely week too! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment