Monday, 14 October 2013

Embracing Autumn!





Hello! So, continuing from my previous post, I thought I would show you the items I bought at the weekend. I only got three things, but I'm fully embracing Autumn fashion. I adore all of the rich tones and textures that you can get during this time of year.



My first item was this floral top from Primark, it is a pretty basic item but I just loved the pattern on the fabric. The contrast of the smaller red flowers against the black really stood out to me. In all the top is quite plain, there is some simple, black button detail on the back and the fabric is lovely and soft.


I then stumbled across the same top, but in this fabric. (I think I am a little obsessed with florals) I fell in love with all the rich autumnal tones. I know it might not be to everyones taste, but it really reminded me of a William Morris vintage wallpaper pattern. For just £10 each I think these tops are great, with some statement jewellery they can be glammed up, or add a chunky knit scarf for some winter comfort!




My final purchase was this Tartan scarf. I've been wanting one for a while now and snapped this one up for just £5, also from Primark. Tartan is big this Autumn/Winter, and as much as I want to embrace my Scottish roots, I'm not sure I can pull off the look, so a scarf seemed like a safe bet. So not only is it super soft, it is also not going to break the bank if you want to try a trend, without going all out!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that scarf, Primark have some really nice things in this autumn! I also love autumn colours and textures :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete