Monday, 14 October 2013

My weekend in pictures...



Hi guys!
Well I think it is safe to say that Summer has left us, and Autumn has arrived. Personally I embrace Autumn, yes there are some post-sunshine blues, but I just love crisp, cold mornings, warm drinks in my favourite mug and winter food!
This weekend was a quiet one, the weather was pretty blustery and damp so it called for comfort food. Homemade Beef stew and dumplings is something I just love, so mum made two pots of it on Saturday. It really is the definition of winter comfort food! For pudding I made a huge bowl of fruit salad for the family, which was delicious, even if I do say so myself!
No weekend is complete without a trip to the shops, I wasn't looking for anything particular, and left with a couple of tops and a tartan scarf. I much prefer winter fashion, all the lovely colours and textures that you can layer up!
On Sunday I went with my mum to visit my grandma, taking her some chocolates and a bunch of flowers. Sitting and chatting to her was a lovely way to end the weekend.
This morning I was once again up at 6:30am and couldn't resist taking a picture of the sky, how beautiful Autumn can be!

Well that was my weekend, I hope you all had a lovely weekend too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment