Sunday, 6 October 2013

OOTD: Graduation.




Hello!
So the last few weeks have been pretty busy, and the time has flown by! I apologise for my lack of posts recently, but I have just simply not had the time! But here is a quick update:



Last week was a special one for my sister, as she finally graduated from university! I know how hard she worked, so I felt a mixture of pride and admiration seeing her all dressed up in her robes! So, me and my family all got suited and booted and headed off to the celebrations.




I wore this gorgeous, straight-cut dress from Primark. Now, I don't know about you, but I feel that this could easily pass off as something you might see in Zara, or Oasis. Its shape is simple, yet elegant, meaning that it can be dressed up or down. As far as I'm aware you can get it in a few colours, I've seen it in this berry colour, and a lovely deep shade of Turquoise.
It comes to just below the knee, and I paired it with black tights, a statement necklace and a simple black trench coat. I can't remember the price but I believe it was between £10-£13, which is a total bargain!




In the evening we went out for a relaxed dinner with some family friends. The temperature really dropped so I changed out of my dress into my favourite knitted jumper. It's a real vibrant blue, so I paired it with my leather jacket and this gold necklace from TopShop, to add some contrast!




As Autumn approaches, I've returned to an old favourite nail polish. 'Red Black' or '115' from Barry M is a lovely rich red. Perfect for this cold weather!

In all, it was a lovely day! I hope you're all well! xx


1 comment:

  1. I love that nail varnish. I wore it just about all last winter! :) xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete