Thursday, 5 December 2013

A little update...



Hello all,
I feel like I should start with an apology for me being very m.i.a for a few weeks. November has been a hectic month to say the least! 

Work is keeping me busy, and although the 6:30am wake ups aren't that appealing, I find the job itself incredibly rewarding. Things tend to be a bit intense during the Christmas term, but so far we are keeping on top of things. 

At the end of the month I had my graduation, the official end to my time at university. The ceremony itself was amazing, and it was so nice to be reunited with everyone again! Naturally we had a 'throwing of our caps' photo, no graduation is complete without one! As a whole, I would describe my time at university as a mixed bag. Don't get me wrong, I had some great times, and met some great people, but I also had some of the toughest times of my life there. I can do a separate post on my experience if anyone is interested!
My mum, sister and I have just returned from 4 days in New York, with our closest family friends. I have never been outside of Europe before, and am terrified of flying, so spending 7 hours on a plane was quite a challenge for me! I am so glad we had the opportunity to go, it was incredible, absolutely freezing, but incredible! Keep your eyes peeled for a post all about our little trip to the 'big apple'.
Finally I am in the process of giving my room a revamp. Having moved back home, after 3 years away at university, I just wanted to spruce it up a little! Nothing like a little bit of DIY on your days off!

Right, I think you're all up to date. I hope you're all well, keeping warm in this cold weather and are enjoying all things Christmasy!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment