Tuesday, 31 December 2013

A trip to the coast...





On Sunday, my sister, mum and I took a trip to the coast. North Norfolk is in our blood, we have a holiday home there, and I have been walking, running and splashing along the beach for as long as I can remember! 



It was only a day trip this time, so our first port of call was Burnham Market, for a spot of sunday lunch at The Hoste. We have somewhat become regulars here, and the waiters know our faces. It is a real gem, with friendly staff and divine food!

No Sunday lunch is complete without a walk along the beach afterwards, so we hopped in the car and drove along to our home away from home. I don't know what it is, but there is something about a traditional seaside town that cannot be beaten. The fish and chips, sticks of rock and crabbing seem to give you that warm, welcoming feeling. 

We put our wellies on and headed for the sand, it was a beautiful, crisp afternoon. 












After our walk we headed to the beach cafe to grab some warm drinks, as you can see they cater for both two and four legged creatures!






I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment