Wednesday, 16 April 2014

I'm back - An Easter break.


Hello! Guess who is back? 

I feel terrible for neglecting my blog for quite some time, but life does that thing where it takes over. My job keeps me super busy, so I now have less time to do interesting things to tell you all about!

At work we have just broken up for Easter break, so I have some free time to get back into blogging. If you'll have me back!?





You may, or may not know that my family has a holiday home in Norfolk. So my sister, mum and I took a trip there for a long weekend, and were joined by some family friends, for a sleepover by the sea!




The weather was lovely and sunny, but not hot enough so start swimming in the sea. The night our friends arrived, we all stayed up to the early hours in our jimjams.(Does anyone else use that word for pj's?) Many glasses of wine were drunk and chocolate was eaten.

The next morning we all woke up bright and early, and it was bacon rolls all round whilst we sat out in the sun. I love nothing more than waking up to warm, sunny weather. It puts you in a jolly mood for the rest of the day.

 We spent the weekend walking on the beach, catching the sunset, eating fish and chips and doing a little bit of shopping. Everything you could want from a girly weekend!




I might do a post on the items that I picked up, I didn't get too much but Jack Wills and Joules certainly dented my wages!

I hope you're enjoying Easter too!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment