Tuesday, 6 May 2014

April Favourites





Hello! I know it is a little late, but I thought I would do a post about my latest monthly favourites. April seems to have flown by and I found myself reaching for these items! – Along with lots and lots of chocolate!



  
|| Sanctuary Spa Body Butter||

I absolutely adore this body butter. First of all it smells incredible, (almost good enough to eat) and reminds me of holidays to exotic islands. The mix of Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil and Shea Butter is super moisturising and rich, without being horridly thick.
A little really does go a long way, and at £10 from boots, it is an absolute steal!



||




|| L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Powder||

I picked one of these up whilst on a mad dash around Boots, and I have since been back to pick up more! Being fair skinned I often find it difficult to get my hands on a powder that is pale enough to match my skin tone, without making me look like a chalky ghost. This makes my skin look fresh and toned, with a velvety soft finish. The packaging is fun, and sleek, with a handy mirror hidden inside. It doesn’t keep me shine free for 8 hours, but I have very oily skin. If you’re looking for a new powder, give this a go!



||





|| Vaseline||

For me, this is a staple beauty item and the perfect example of "if it ain’t broke don’t fix it". Without adding any glitter, overly fancy packaging or fragrance, this little tin makes my lips feel silky, moisturised and smooth. This is a no-fuss beauty hero, and can be found in my handbag, work bag and bedside table.
I couldn’t live without it.


||





|| Lily-Flame Dolly Rocker Candle||

I love my scented candles and Lily-Flame makes some absolute gems! Their candle range is lovely quality and fun. ‘Dolly Rocker’ is one of my favourites. The scent is feminine, rich, sweet and floral all at once. With a burn time of 35hours this little pot of joy lasts a long time, adding comfort to any room.


||


So those were my April monthly favourites. I'd love to know what you've been enjoying!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment