Monday, 22 September 2014

Autumn Lip Products










Boots is always a dangerous place to shop, I always go in for just one product and come out with several. I just can’t help myself!
I’ve heard through the grapevine that
 Berry lips are big for the Autumn/Winter season, and thought I would share some recent lip product purchases, with you.

First of all I picked up a Rimmel Colour Rush Balm, in the shade 200 ‘Keep Mauving’. The crayon is smooth and smells like sugar. Upon application my lips feel soft and the colour is buildable, taking you from a hint of colour to vibrant, standout lips. What I love most is that it is hassle free make-up; you can throw it in your bag without worrying that it will leak, and reapply throughout the day.

Next I grabbed a Lip Stain by 17 in ‘Berry Crush’. The pigmentation is good, application is easy and the balm is lovely and silky. I’m so glad that I went into store to look at these, as ‘Berry Crush’ looks totally different on the website, so keep that in mind. It is also worth noting that I do have to reapply regularly, as the staying power isn’t brilliant. If you have dry lips then I recommend applying a little of the balm first. In all, I’m sure it’s not the best Lip Stain on the market, but for the price it’s not a bad product.

Finally, Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss, in ‘Coffee Kiss’.  This lip-gloss is great; it goes on smoothly and leaves my lips feeling lovely and moisturised. The shade is a beautiful nude, perfect for days where you just aren’t feeling a bold lip.

What lip products are you liking for Autumn/Winter 2014?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment