Saturday, 4 October 2014

Sanctuary Spa Body Spray









When I think back to Secondary school it seemed that everyone carried a body mist or spray around with him or her. The sickly-sweet waft of ‘Charlie’ or ‘Impulse’ would fill the corridors and we’d all carry on thinking we were grown-up; smelling fresh.

Recently I found myself going back to those days, strolling around Boots, looking for a new body spray and came across this little gem. Don’t get me wrong, I love having beautiful glass bottles of perfume but they just aren’t practical to carry with you to freshen up throughout the day.

This Sanctuary Body Spray is exactly what I’ve been looking for, a delicious combination of citrus top notes, floral jasmine and sensuous sandalwood. It is sweet enough to smell feminine but the musky undertones ensure the fragrance is grown-up and elegant.

 Do you have a favourite body mist? I’d love to hear about it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment