Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Chloé Parfum de Roses:






Chloé Parfum de Roses

I was lucky enough to receive this divine, little set from my sister. The box itself is something to behold, a beautiful dusky pink, finished with a ribbon.

Inside the box there are five miniatures, 2 x Chloé EDP, 2 x Roses de Chloé and 2 x L’Eau de Chloé; each one is 5ml in size.

I can’t tell you how many compliments I have had whilst wearing this perfume, and the miniatures are a perfect way of trying a fragrance for the first time. As soon as I unwrapped the box I was hit by a light, fresh floral scent. The fragrance is feminine, musky and romantic, without being too sickly sweet.

The fragrance is long lasting and I’m definitely going to repurchase the larger sizes when these eventually run out.


Do you have a favourite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment