Friday, 6 May 2016

MK Watch:





I had been after a nice watch for quite a while, something grown-up but wearable. Designer watches aren’t cheap, so I wanted to spend my money on something I was comfortable wearing. 
I was looking for a watch that was special but not something that I was too frightened to wear, or remove from its box.

My sister has a gold Marc Jacobs watch and it is stunning, but I wanted something a little different, something less full on.

After a few months of searching I stumbled across this gold and leather beauty! As soon as I saw it, I knew it was exactly the watch I had been looking for.The gold face adds a bit of glamour but the leather strap makes it feel more casual. A watch suited to everyday wear.

Do you have a special watch too?

Sarah xx




No comments:

Post a Comment